1. Before using the glass, please clean it with a soft cloth and warm water;
2. In order to avoid scratches on the cup body and affect the appearance, please do not wipe the cup body with rough metal wire balls;
3. When the glass is filled with boiling water, the water level should not be too full to avoid overflow when making tea;
4. Do not put the glass cup into a microwave oven, disinfection cabinet and other high-temperature appliances to directly heat it, so as not to cause deformation of the cup body and affect the use effect;
5. Unscrew the cup cover clockwise (turn it with your right hand from left to right), otherwise it may cause burns;
6. Children use it with caution to prevent the appliance from breaking or scalding themselves.