What is the plate?
Plate refers to a shallow-bottomed utensil for holding objects (mostly food). It is larger than a plate and mostly round. Most of them are ceramics, but also metal products, you can put things on them. When serving dishes on a plate, it is more convenient to pick up the dishes, and the heat dissipation is better. In the West, it is one of the commonly used tableware. In addition to basins, Westerners use it to serve food. Therefore, plates are very important to Westerners.
What are the classifications?
Points by material
1. Plastic plates are mainly made of PP, PE and other materials;
2. Ceramic plates, mainly household ceramics;
3. Metal plate stainless steel, aluminum, tin, tinplate, etc.;
4. Wooden plates are mainly used for cooking rice.
1. For household use, small plates, candy plates, fruit plates, etc. are commonly used;
2. Service industry Plates can also be used as kitchenware, especially those boiled fish and hot pot need metal and ceramic plates, fruit plates, etc.