What is melamine tableware?
Melamine tableware, also known as melamine tableware, is formed by heating and pressing melamine resin powder.
Melamine tableware is used in the catering industry and children’s catering industry because of its light weight, beautiful appearance, low temperature resistance, and non-breakability.
1. Excellent solvent resistance;
2. The surface of the product is flat, non-toxic, tasteless, resistant to falling, and can automatically extinguish the arc;
3. Widely used in tableware, daily necessities, etc.
4. Safe and hygienic, non-toxic and tasteless,
5. Hard, durable, not easy to break
6. Acid and alkali resistance, excellent resistance to grease, acid, alkali and various solvents
7. Smooth surface, easy to wash
8. Good temperature resistance, excellent performance between -20℃~+120℃
9. Light weight, low specific gravity, moderate weight
10. Exquisite and bright patterns can be printed on the surface, the product has stable coloring, good texture, and the beauty of traditional ceramics.
11. Low thermal conductivity, even if it is loaded with hot items, it can be easily held.