1. When buying ceramic tableware, you must choose a formal market, and you must not be greedy to buy inferior products that do not have a formal manufacturer. According to national regulations, if ceramic tableware is soaked in 4% acetic acid, the amount of lead dissolution shall not exceed 7 mg/L, and the amount of cadmium dissolution shall not exceed 0.5 mg/L. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2. Pay attention to the color of the tableware when buying, touch the surface of the tableware with your hands to see if the inner wall is smooth and clean;
3. Use your nose to smell whether there is any peculiar smell;
4. Do not buy ceramic tableware with too bright colors. In order to make the color brighter, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the more likely the heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5. In-glaze and under-glaze tableware with strict control of raw materials and process should be purchased.