The glass is not poisonous.
Among the cups of all materials, the glass is the healthiest. The glass does not contain organic chemicals during the firing process. When people drink water or other beverages from the glass, they don’t have to worry about the chemicals being drunk into their stomachs, and the glass surface is smooth, easy to clean, bacteria and Dirt is not easy to breed on the wall of the cup, so it is the healthiest and safest for people to drink water from a glass.
Although the glass does not contain chemicals and is easy to clean, because the glass material has strong thermal conductivity, it is easy for users to accidentally burn themselves. If the water temperature is too high, it may also cause the cup to burst. Avoid holding hot water as much as possible.